VACANCY: R66T Academy USA High Performance Coach
Posted on 27th September 2023 at 10:41
The R66T Academy is recruiting a passionate, motivated and skilled cricket coach to become our latest USA High Performance Coach and lead on the full-time R66T Cricket Academy in Baltimore, USA.
Job roles and responsibilities;
- Develop and deliver our USA coaching programme in Baltimore
- Work closely with R66T High-Performance Director to deliver the high-performance programme
- Support the management team with future academy and brand expansion
- Develop a local coaching network around Baltimore to support the expansion
- Work closely with UK management team to create a calendar of events in the States each year
- Host a weekly check-in meeting with the UK office and R66T coach mentors
Salary and benefits;
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata). The company will also provide a car for whilst working in Baltimore. The company will help the coach in finding suitable accommodation and visa requirements.
You will need to;
- ECB Level 2 or above qualified
- Be available from the end of October 2023 - April/May 2024 (opportunity to extend beyond March 2024 if successful)
- Go through the R66T Academy diploma and get the accreditation
- Have a get-up-and-go attitude to take on new, exciting projects
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 11th October 2023. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
CLICK THE BUTTONG BELOW TO APPLY
Share this post: